Adult Volunteers at the Wilds
The Wilds welcomes conservation minded, dedicated, enthusiastic people over the age of 18 to serve as volunteers. While we do not have volunteers working directly with our animals, there are a number of other opportunities at the Wilds, such as greeting visitors, assisting with Sunset Safari, helping during special events, working in the field with Restoration Ecology or in additional capacities.
Some volunteers assist during the visitor season (May through October) while others support various departments all year long.
These opportunities are primarily long-term and volunteers are assigned based on operational needs and availability.
To find out more, please feel free to visit their website, www.thewilds.columbuszoo.org.
Or you may contact DJ Hill at 740-638-5030 x2231 or email@example.com.
Thank you for your interest in supporting a great organization!
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- East Plum Creek Cleanup
- Pacific Beach Drive Cleanup
- Housatonic River Cleanup
- Volunteer with Friends of Lower...
- Volunteer with Friends of...
- Volunteer with the Lake Erie...
- Volunteer with the Ohio Bird...
- Volunteer with FLOW!
- MAPLE HEIGHTS CLEANUP
- Volunteer with Three Valley...
- Moonlight Beach Cleanup
- Rutkowski Park Cleanup
- Volunteer with Ohio River...
- Tinker's Creek Watershed Cleanup
- Woonasquautucket River Cleanup
- Volunteer with Friends of Magee...
- Volunteer with Friends of Little...
- Allegheny Valley Conservancy...
- Tinker Creek Volunteer Cleanup
- Annual Johnson Creek Clean-Up