FLOW depends on volunteers. Rapid improvements to the quality of the watershed in the past decade are a testament to the commitment of individuals who wanted to make a difference. Working together allows us to achieve great things.Do you have a special interest, talent, or skill you would like to share or explore with us?
Here’s a description of some of the available volunteer opportunities:
BOARD AND COMMITTEE MEMBERS
Provide leadership to FLOW for strategic planning, fundraising, outreach and communications, and watershed action plan implementation.
COMMUNICATIONS AND OUTREACH VOLUNTEERS
Play a key role in written and visual communications, social networking, public speaking, and event planning to promote FLOW’s vision for the Olentangy.
Help with database management, volunteer coordination, and research on key issues affecting the watershed.
RIVER STEWARDS AND STREAM MONITORING
Conduct cleanups and tree plantings, participate in stream monitoring, lead recreational activities, help maintain the Olentangy Water Trail.
Volunteers who complete 15 or more hours of service in a year will be recognized in our newsletter and on our website!
To find out more, please feel free to visit their website, www.olentangywatershed.org.
Or you may contact FLOW at firstname.lastname@example.org or 614-267-3386.
Thank you for your interest in supporting a great organization!
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Whistler Woods Restoration
- Somme Woods East Cleanup
- Volunteer with Friends of Lower...
- Volunteer with Friends of...
- Volunteer with the Lake Erie...
- Blue Star Memorial Woods Cleanup
- Volunteer with the Ohio Bird...
- Volunteer with FLOW!
- CleanLB Beach Cleanup
- Volunteer with Three Valley...
- Fourche Creek Cleanup & Trail...
- Volunteer with Ohio River...
- Termino Ave. Beach Cleanup
- Volunteer with Friends of Magee...
- Somme Woods East
- Volunteer with Friends of Little...
- Whistler Woods Cleanup
- Broad Creek Clean Up
- Branada Beach Clean Up
- Clayton Smith Flatwoods Cleanup