highly efficient and constructive activities and events. These managers will facilitate and host eco-education programs initially across the U.S. Essential Duties and Responsibilities • Coordinate behind the scene program and administrative duties. • Communicate event schedules to maintenance department staff and set-up/take-down crew. • Responsible to ensure set-up is complete and meets expectations. • Will have staff present throughout an event to assist, answer questions, and facilitate control and review facilities at close of event. • Will use Club Management System to fully manage events. • Communicate to contract customers one month and one week prior to event for detail and follow-up on all issues. • Complete post event check list and shall obtain follow-up survey from all participants and customers. • Shall coordinate event flyers for all potential participants. • Will greet, welcome and deliver the incoming guests when event desk personnel are unavailable. • Complete any necessary tasks designated by the Activities Manager. • May be required to attend seminars and classes related to events planning and coordination. • Complete monthly computer/paper generated reports. • Maintain membership in local chapters of key organizations as determined by management.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- <p>Bachelor's degree suggeste, or comparable experience</p><p>4+ years working in Recreation or Hospitality Managment</p><p>Hold current CPR and First Aid Certification</p><p> </p>
- Executive Assistant - Corporate...
- Gulf Wetlands Intern
- Applications and Infrastructure...
- Animal Rights Manager
- Administrative Assistant - ...
- Social Change Leader
- Environmental Health Manager
- Events Coordinator-Education
- Administrative Assistant
- Graphic Artist:
- Communication Managers
- Chapter & Club Managers
- Financial Planning Manager
- Web TV Media Assistant Manager
- Eco-Points Website (EPW) Manager
- Environmental Presenter
- Wildlife Corridors Assistant...
- Networks Development Manager
- Planning Manager
- Investment Banker