Hey do you want to help out with Great Lakes Caring Hospice but want to be active and do fun events? We do a program called "A Tea to Remember" where we go out and serve Tea and Cakes to our patients at nursing homes. It is truly an English affair.
You would have to be able to be on your feet for about 2 hours of set up, serving, and clean up. Need to be available in the daytime. The teas are usually held in the mid afternoon from about 2pm - 4pm. The teas are held throughout the Macomb County area so you would need reliable transportation to get to the various locations.
We also have other events to participate in such as Group Life Stories where the patients talke about the good old days and you will laugh and learn!
Veteran Pinnings where we honor our patients who gave of thier life for our country.
Sound like fun? Then give us a call or send me an email and get started today!
Call Volunteer Services at 586-468-8580 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cooking / Catering
- People Skills
- Food & Beverage Services
- Community Outreach
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- Varies monthly
- Own Reliable Transportation
- Pay It Forward With Hospice!
- Take a Patient On A Stroll in...
- Get Active! Participate in Fun...
- Advanced Hospice VOLUNTEER...
- BRUCE TOWNSHIP AREA VOLUNTEERS...
- Record a Hospice Patient's Life...
- RICHMOND AREA VOLUNTEERS NEEDED
- NO PATIENT DIES ALONE!
- Honoring our Veterans
- COLLEGE STUDENTS Volunteer with...
- Make a Life Better One Moment at...
- Help Someone. Change a Life -...
- FT. GRATIOT AREA VOLUNTEERS NEEDED