Rancho Mirage Library
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where71-100 Hwy 111Rancho Mirage, CA 92270
RANCHO MIRAGE PUBLIC LIBRARY VOLUNTEER REQUIREMENTS
- 12-17 years old
- Able to volunteer at least 2 to 3 shifts per week, shifts may be 2 or 3 hours, Maximum 3 shifts per week
- Able to attend mandatory orientation meeting
- Willing to help with registration and recording of books read by children, teens and adults
- Willing to help with shelving and other projects throughout the library
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 16
- Martha's Village & Kitchen
- Palm Desert Library (Public...
- Palm Desert Library
- Indio Middle School
- Riverside County Sheriff's...
- La Quinta Senior Center
- Coachella Valley Repertory
- Neuro Vitality Center
- Braille Institute
- Desert Hot Springs Senior Center...
- Coachella Valley History Museum
- Desert Best Friend's Closet
- Paws & Hearts
- The Narrow Door
- YMCA Of The Desert
- Palm Desert COPS
- RSVP - Volunteer Program Office...
- Palm Springs International Film...
- Student Ambassador SafeHouse
- Neuro Vitality Center ( Palm...