Silver Key Senior Services is a non-profit agency dedicated to improving the lives of seniors by helping them age safely with dignity and independence.
Silver Key is looking for a volunteer receptionist to help at out front desk from 8:30 - 12:30, 9:30-1:30 or 12:30 - 4:30, once a week (M-F) or a backup. Duties are listed below.
- Greets visitors to the facility, directing them to the appropriate staff/department.
- Answers a variety of incoming calls and makes calls of reassurance to clients.
- Receives donations and provides receipts for items received.
- Help clients with purchasing durable medical equipment.
- Helps other departments as needed with projects and data entry.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Linda Arguello at email@example.com or 719-884-2319.
- Office Reception
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Four hours per week