The mission of the Museum of Reclaimed Urban Space (MoRUS) is to preserve history and promote scholarship of grassroots urban space activism by researching and archiving efforts to create community spaces. We will also exhibit materials that document these actions, to educate people on the political implications of reclaimed space.
All interns must submit a resume and cover letter. This is an unpaid position and you must be willing to contribute at least 15 hours a week for 3 months. Almost all interns operate from the front desk of the museum so you must have good greeting skills and some organizing ability.
- Administrative Support
- Office Reception
- Environmental Education
- Environmental Policy
- Program Management
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Interns need to commit 3 days a week for 3 months
- Social Media & Web Intern-...
- Time's Up! - Bicycle Mechanic
- Public Relations/Media Internship
- Time's Up! - Website Developer
- Video Archiving Intern
- Archivist for Environmental...
- Time's Up! - Grant Writer
- Intern- Museum of Reclaimed...
- Museum Archivist and Store...
- Bicycle Co-op Space...
- Time's Up! - Fundraising...
- Time's Up! - Volunteer Coordinator
- INTERN- Time's Up! Assistant to...