- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
16 people are interested
YPN has a contract with the Iowa Department of Human Services to provide volunteers to preform various different tasks for the department. We are currently in search of individuals that can volunteer their time to help with clerical duties. The duties would include:
- Assembling application and intake paperwork; 6/hours per week
- Make copies to fulfill the needs of the office
- Purge outdated files / 3 hours per week
- Removing labels from files; 10/hours per week needed
- Prepping and putting together applications
- Putting foster/adoptive packets together, 2/hours per week
- Move-related: packing supplies/forms: 3/hours per week until the move
This opportunity would be performed at either the Iowa Department of Human Services or at the Sister Mary Lawrence Community Center. We are looking for 15 individuals that can volunteer an average of 30-35 hours a month. This is a great opportunity for college students, church groups, coffee mates, or retirees. If you are interested please reach out to Heike Wagner at email@example.com.
About YPN Iowa
420 6TH ST SE SUITE 260, CEDAR RAPIDS, IA 52401, US
Creating a network of support through education and resources, to build confidence and personal accountability for healthy and successful families.
YPNis a nonprofit organization that has been providing early childhood, youth development and prenatal and parenting education and support for over 29 years. Services are provided in Linn, Iowa, Benton and Jones counties in varying degrees and formats.
We'll work with your schedule.
411 3rd St. SE #300Cedar Rapids, IA 52401
- Administrative Support
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- Any length shift between 8:30am and 4pm. you decide the days and times you want to volunteer with us.