It's time again already for EarthFest 2016 Volunteer Orientations.
The Orientations introduce you to the year-round work of Earth Day Coalition, as well as the EarthFest event. All new volunteers need to attend one (1) orientation to be assigned a job.
All EarthFest volunteers who serve four or more hours are eligible for a FREE pair of Cleveland Indians tickets through our partnership with Business Volunteers Unlimited. Details will be given when you check in for your work shift.
If you are volunteering as a group with other people, it is only necessary for the groups organizer(s) to attend an orientation. The organizers can then get everyone signed up with their own groups.
For our returning EarthFest volunteers, coming to an orientation is a great way to hear about all the new things Earth Day Coalition has been doing since we met last regarding new aspects for this year's event.
Here are the details of the upcoming orientations:
1) Saturday, 4/2/16 from 10:30 am to 12 pm
The orientation above will be held in the Auditorium at:
Carnegie West Branch of the Cleveland Public Library
1900 Fulton Road, Cleveland, OH 44113
Additionally there will be one EVENING Orientation held on
2) Wednesday, 4/6/16 from 6:30 to 8 pm
Oak Room in the building where our offices reside (with green banners that say St. Patrick's Church):
3606 Bridge Avenue, Cleveland, OH 44113
(inaccessible to handicap)
Parking for all orientations is FREE, and is generally available on any of the 3 streets surrounding the library and Novak Park (Fulton Road, Bridge Avenue, or West 38th.) Free parking is available on the corner of W 38th and Bridge.
To find out more, please feel free to visit their website, www.earthdaycoalition.org.
Or you may contact Dolores Watson at 216-281-6468 (x 221) or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your interest in supporting a great organization!
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Volunteer with Rural Action!
- Moonlight Beach Cleanup
- July Friends of the Manitowoc...
- River Oak Woods Restoration
- Ocean Beach Cleanup
- Fire & Water River Clean Up 2017
- Volunteer with Earth Day...
- LaBagh/Hernandez Woods Restoration
- Volunteer with Friends of Lower...
- Arkansas River Clean-Up
- LaBagh/Hernandez Woods
- Volunteer with Friends of...
- Cramerton Cares River Cleanup
- Volunteer with the Lake Erie...
- Oceanside Pier Beach Cleanup
- Volunteer with Ohio River...
- Saranac River Cleanup
- Volunteer with Friends of Magee...
- Volunteer with Friends of Little...
- Clean Sweep of the Great Miami...