Warren Village has launched a College to Career Program. In partnership with the Community College of Denver (CCD), we have brought several college classes on-site so that our residents may earn various core curriculum credits here at Warren Village. This allows our parents, who face serious educational barriers, to build their classroom confidence in a less intimidating setting and receive extra support from our Program Specialist and Tutors. The ultimate goal is that our parents would earn some initial credits here at Warren Village and then complete their programs at the Community College of Denver.
Tutors will be assigned on an as-needed basis to our parents who may need support in various subjects.
- Adult Education
- Literacy / Reading
- Math / Science Instruction
- Reading / Writing
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- will vary based on individual student's needs
- Host Family Night at Warren...
- Teacher, Adult Life Skills Classes
- Evening Childcare @ Warren Village
- Holiday Party Childcare
- Housing Office Receptionist
- Adult Math Tutors Needed
- Dude Days at Warren Village
- Singing Lessons with Kids Club
- Pre-Med/Medical Professional...
- Community Nights at First Step
- Tutoring Adults
- Evening Child Care @ First Step