Do you know what harmful contaminants are in your water? How it gets there? What effect it has on your families and environment? Save the Water(tm) (STW(tm)) is the one looking for answers.
STW(tm) is a U.S.-based nonprofit organization whose mission is to conduct water research to identify and remove harmful contaminants in water; and to raise public awareness about water contamination and its health impacts. STW also offers educational programs to excite young minds about water science.
Our volunteers are diverse professionals from all over the world bringing their knowledge and experience to STW because we care deeply about our communities and water resources. We learn and collaborate in an open and empowering work environment to find long term solutions to water contamination problem. Our vision is "Contamination free, healthy water for all"
To learn more about Save the Water(tm), please visit www.savethewater.org.
Are you creative and dynamic individual with the passion for materials related to education? Save the Water(tm) is seeking ambassadors for monitoring/updating/editing the education pages on the STW website. In this role you will part of making Save The Water 'come alive’ on our website. Don’t hesitate! Apply today!
Associates are expected to put in a minimum of 5 hours per week and be responsive to emails within three (3) calendar days.
Assist the Website Project Leader with monitoring the Education pages on the STW website
Update content on the website
Edit website materials
Create graphics for the website
Monitor Education web pages for broken and error links.
Report to Project Leader for the given project team
Attend monthly Education meeting.
Complete the PWR at least on the weekly minimum basis
Website design (Word Press).
Excellent content writing skills (grammar, punctuation, etc.)
Graphic design skills
How to apply:
If interested, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We would love to hear from you!
- Graphic Design
- Web Design
- Social Media / Blogging
- Copy Writing / Copy Editing
- Website Programming
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 16
- Min 5 hrs/ week & reply emails within 3 days
- Social Media: Project Leader...
- Executive Assistant to VP...
- Publishing: Associate, Researcher
- Publishing Project Leader:...
- Education: Associate: DILOS &...
- Marketing: Associate, Graphic...
- Marketing: Associate, Digital...
- Technology Associate:...
- Marketing Project Leader: Events...
- Education: Associate Director
- Publishing: Associate, SEO...
- HR: Associate, Administrator
- HR: Associate, Engagement &...
- Education: Project Leader, DILOS...
- Executive Assistant to President
- Education: Director
- Human Resources - Associate...
- Technology: Associate Director, UX
- Marketing: Director
- HR Associate : Admin (Recruitment)