1. Clerical Aide-Clerical Aides perform clerical and shelving tasks that support public services.
2. Clerical Office Aide-Clerical Office Aides assist library office in secretarial or clerical jobs which might include:typing, filing,collating materials,preparing mailings,word processing and photocopying.
3. Collection Maintenance Aide- Collection Maintenance Aides help to maintain goo physical condition of the library collection, including print and non-print materials.
4. Home-bound Aide- Home-bound aides provide services to patrons who are unable to come to the library.
5. Program Aide- Program Aides will assist with programs as needed.
6. Reference Aide- Reference Aides perform off desk tasks that support reference and information service.
7. Reference Assistant- Reference Assistants provide assistance to patrons in using electronic resources;providing one-on-one or group orientation sessions for patrons using Mirage-Net or CD-ROM databases.
8. Shelving Aide- Shelving aides assist the Library Pages, to keep library materials in order.
9. Technical Aide-Technical Aides assist the Library staff in providing excellent library service by assisting the public in the use of variety of machines in the building.
10. Volunteer Coordinator- The Volunteer Coordinator assists the library staff in providing excellent public service in a cost-effective and efficient manner by developing a pool of volunteers to perform a variety of task.