- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
26 people are interested
Develop, manage and expand social media postings and presence.
Create content for fall/winter/spring and summer quarterly eNewsBlasts.
Provide marketing support for health-related classes and program offerings for older adults, family members and caregivers involving creating marketing templates (fliers, press releases) and postings
Update content on website and conduct evaluation of needs for marketing plan.
- Develop and craft personal story articles through client and constituent interviews, etc..
- Manage list serves and client database content for mailings and other mass communications.
We'll work with your schedule.
6100 Normandale RoadEdina, MN 55436
- Social Media / Blogging
- Website Project Management
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Brand Development & Messaging
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 3-5 hours per week, flexible amount and hours
- Excellent writing and communication skills, knowledge of SEO, social media content management