Provide soothing musical entertainment to personalize and create a warm, welcoming environment for residents and guests.
- Provide soothing musical entertainment for residents and families.
- Perform for residents in their room or for a group in a lounge or lobby area.
- Play at special event functions on occasion.
- Music Arts
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 14
- Orientation or Training
- Join Project HEAL
- General Orientation Tour Guide
- Pet Partners (Animal Assisted...
- STEP Force - Emergency Trauma...
- Bird Buddy - Melrose
- Hospice Volunteer
- Heart Failure Support Group Helper
- Recovery Plus - Recovery Coaches
- Monticello Same Day Surgery...
- Clara's House
- Resident Helper / 1:1 - Melrose
- Cardiac Rehab
- Life Legacy Hospice Volunteers
- STEP Force (Speedy Transport...
- St. Benedict Senior Community -...
- Medical Alert Service...
- Auxiliary - Paynesville
- Hospice Bereavement Volunteer
- Stearns Place - Paynesville
- Red Cross Blood Drive Helper -...