We are looking for a leader for the local chapter of ChickTech. This opportunity would be around planning amazing events for women in tech!
Our ideal leader will have some or all of the below:
- Leadership experience
- Experience with either nonprofits and/or the tech field
- Experience with event planning
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Excellent problem solving skills, ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing
- The ability to work in a collaborative style and move others to action by planning, motivating and organizing work tasks
- Currently involved in the local tech community
- Connections in technology, business and/or education community in the Atlanta area
- Excellent interpersonal skills that establish and maintain credibility and relationships
Key responsibilities include:
- Leading the planning and execution of approximately 6 meaningful Women in Tech events for ChickTech: Atlanta - Events include: workshops, networking, social, etc.
- Partnering with other organizations to co-host women in tech events
The main objectives:
- Create fun and exciting events for women in tech
- Provide and oversee comprehensive documentation to help identify best practices and keep the events in line with the organization’s mission and philosophy.
- Be responsible for working with your team of ChickTechies to cover what you need to be successful.
- Ensure that events are adequately staffed with volunteers and sponsorship
- Create quality contracts, proposals, reports, and presentations as needed.
- Document events, activities, and workshops as needed to create replicable programs
- Attend ChickTech meetings and facilitate communication between leadership team members.
- Keep in close connection with HQ and other chapters
- Event Design & Planning
- Event Planning / Management
- Event Management
- Resource Development / Management
- Program Management
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 2-5 hours per week
- ACT-W Conference Manager -...
- Conference Volunteers - Orange...
- Development & Fundraising...
- High School Communications...
- High School Workshop Lead...
- Volunteer Coordinator- ChickTech...
- High School Kickoff Workshop...
- Chapter Director - Atlanta
- Career Development Director -...
- High School Outreach Participant...
- ChickTech DC - High School...
- Mentorship Manager: ChickTech...
- Chapter Director - Dallas
- Finance Lead - Philadelphia
- Logistics Coordinator - Charlotte
- High School Workshop Manager -...
- Fundraising and Partnerships...
- Participant Engagement Manager -...
- High School Community Engagement...
- ChickTech Chicago Chapter Lead -...