Dog Pals - Volunteers
Volunteers, along with their dog, visit residents of Lieberman Center for Health and Rehabilitation in Skokie, IL. Also need volunteers at Adult Day Services in Evanston (Howard near Ridge) or Deerfield long term care facility.
Handlers/dogs must be certified by Therapy Dogs International or have certification that includes liability insurance coverage.
- People Skills
- Animal Therapy
- Relationship Building
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Russian translator
- Dog Pals - Volunteers
- General Volunteer Opportunities
- Home Delivered Meals Volunteers
- Russian speaking group leaders
- Activities Volunteers
- Gift Shop
- Russian speaking friendly visitors
- Mail delivery to nursing home...
- ESL Teacher
- Friendly Visitor
- Friendly Caller/Friendly Visitor