Hillcrest Hospice Care is seeking an administrative volunteer to assist the Volunteer Coordinator and Bereavement Coordinator with administrative duties.
Excellent opportunity to build administrative, organizational, and communication skills to ensure that our hospice patients are receiving the best possible care.
- Creating welcome bags
- Data entry
- Assisting with PowerPoint presentations
- projects assigned by Volunteer Coordinator
- Hospice volunteer packets
If you are interested in becoming an Administrative Hospice Volunteer please contact Rachel Brandenburg at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 402-934-2376.
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
- Office Reception
- Hospice Care
- Human Resources Assistance
- Data Entry
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- What are your talents? ...
- Administrative Health Volunteers...
- Manicures-Hillcrest Health...
- Bereavement Administrative...
- Pet Therapy Volunteers for...
- Bingo Callers
- Volunteer as a Family
- Pet Therapy-Hillcrest Health...
- Veteran-to-Veteran Volunteer...
- Volunteer Hair Stylist for...
- Donate your Special Talents to...
- No One Dies Alone - On Call...
- Hillcrest Hospice Patient Care...