Hillcrest Hospice Care is seeking an administrative volunteer to assist the Volunteer Coordinator and Bereavement Coordinator with administrative duties.
Excellent opportunity to build administrative, organizational, and communication skills to ensure that our hospice patients are receiving the best possible care.
- Creating welcome bags
- Data entry
- Assisting with PowerPoint presentations
- projects assigned by Volunteer Coordinator
- Hospice volunteer packets
If you are interested in becoming an Administrative Hospice Volunteer please contact Rachel Brandenburg at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 402-934-2376.
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
- Office Reception
- Hospice Care
- Human Resources Assistance
- Data Entry
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Men Wanted to Lead Men's Group,...
- Manicure Volunteers
- After School/Evening Volunteers...
- Weekend Volunteers (Self...
- Retired? Looking to have fun...
- Administrative Health Volunteers...
- Manicures-Hillcrest Health...
- Give the best gift of all--your...
- Volunteer for Hillcrest Health...
- Pet Therapy/Visitation-Hillcrest...
- Bereavement Volunteer
- Day Volunteers Needed to Assist...
- Spiritual Care Volunteers
- Piano Players Needed
- Bingo Callers
- Volunteer as a Family
- Pet Visitation-Hillcrest Health...
- Vet to Vet Companionship Care
- No One Dies Alone Volunteers
- Looking for Volunteer...