Hillcrest Hospice Care is seeking an administrative volunteer to assist the Volunteer Coordinator and Bereavement Coordinator with administrative duties.
Excellent opportunity to build administrative, organizational, and communication skills to ensure that our hospice patients are receiving the best possible care.
- Creating welcome bags
- Data entry
- Assisting with PowerPoint presentations
- projects assigned by Volunteer Coordinator
- Hospice volunteer packets
If you are interested in becoming an Administrative Hospice Volunteer please contact Rachel Brandenburg at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 402-934-2376.
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
- Office Reception
- Hospice Care
- Human Resources Assistance
- Data Entry
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Men's Group Leader
- Manicure Volunteers
- Weekend Volunteers (Self...
- Administrative Health Volunteers...
- Retired? Looking to have fun...
- Manicures-Hillcrest Health...
- Give the best gift of all--your...
- Volunteer for Hillcrest Health...
- Pet Therapy/Visitation-Hillcrest...
- Grief Support Volunteer
- Field Trip Volunteers
- Spiritual Care Volunteers
- Piano Players Needed
- Bingo Callers
- Pet Visitation Volunteers
- Vet to Vet Companionship Care
- No One Dies Alone Volunteers
- Volunteer Opportunities for...
- End of Life Care Volunteers
- Musically Talented Volunteers