SugarWatch Marketing Intern Job Description:
- Assist in developing SugarWatch social media outreach across multiple platforms.
- Assist with SugarWatch’s fundraising efforts.
- Create marketing materials and develop innovative methods of getting our message out to the community.
- Believes in and is committed to the mission and vision of SugarWatch.
- Interest in marketing and developing a skill set for identifying innovative techniques to do so.
- Is a self-starter.
- Interested in details.
- Able to complete tasks on time.
- Is innovative and creative, and seeking an outlet for those abilities.
- Familiar with social media (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter) and proficient at using them.
- Part time intern (10-15 hours a week) unpaid during the summer of 2016.
You will develop multiple skill sets in advertising and marketing and will be given the opportunity to prove yourself as a successful marketer for a good cause!
If interested, email Brent Walmsley at BWalmsley@SugarWatch.org, please send a resume and cover letter.
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 10-15 hours per week
- Must have knowledge, understanding, and passion for social media and community health and wellness.