As a Veteran Serving Veteran Volunteer, you will have the honor of extending a warm hand of friendship to military veterans with serious illness and those nearing the end of life. Visit military veteran patients, take part in special pinning ceremonies for veterans, present appreciation certificates, assist in replacing lost medals, share specialty holiday events, provide transportation, provide telephone support, and arrange for veterans to share life stories through the Veterans History Project.
- Patient Care
- Veteran Care
- Community Outreach
- Bereavement Support
- Hospice Care
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 14
- Orientation or Training
- Varies accordingly to assignment; flexible.
- Lights of Lake Park 2017
- Empath Cafe Support Volunteer
- Suncoast Hospice Resale Shoppe...
- Volunteer Receptionist – Be a...
- Hospice Palliative Arts Volunteer
- Suncoast Hospice Patient/Family...
- Veterans Serving Veterans...
- Empath Partners in Care- EPIC
- Healthcare-Suncoast PACE...
- Organizational Support – Office,...
- Healthcare Volunteers - A wide...