Experienced Mindfulness Meditation facilitator to lead a new weekly ongoing drop in adult meditation group. Facilitator will lead simple silent group Mindfulness Meditation for one or more sessions each month and will rotate with other facilitators.
Volunteer should have some experience with leading adult groups. Must be available at least one Tuesday per month from 11:45 am to 12:45 pm to lead 12:00 - 12:30 pm session. A short training session will be provided.
- Mental Health
- Spiritual Healing
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- See above
- Citizenship Class Leader and...
- eDevice Technology Assistant -...
- Job Search Assistants
- Ambassador to City Hall
- Job Search Assistant-Computer
- Mindfulness Meditation Facilitator
- Speak English Facilitator
- Community Driver
- Interpretive Volunteer (Year...
- Document Conversion Specialist -...
- Victim Advocates Needed
- Computer Instructor-Basic Skills