Charitable Giving Campaigns
Volunteer needed to establish contact and coordinate with federal employees for the charitable campaign, both in person and over the phone. Deliver and pick up campaign materials. Compile agency data. Perform other duties as needed.
Skills & Qualifications:
Knowledge of Microsoft Excel required. Fluency in English a must. Must be able to lift boxes of papers up to 25 to 50 lbs during campaign season delivery. Must be able to work sensitively and effectively with individuals of diverse educational, socio-economic, and cultural backgrounds.
Length of Commitment:
Schedule (including day and time if applicable):
Monday - Friday, 20 to 25 hours a week, with a flexible schedule of 4 to 5 hours per day
Please submit resume and cover letter to the Human Resources Department, 178 Tremont St. Boston, MA 02111, Fax (617) 423-7693, or email firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line: Campaign Volunteer.
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
- Cross-cultural Communication
- Community Outreach
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Housing Intern/Volunteer
- Front Door Membership Card...
- Video Editing Intern
- Outreach Administrator Volunteer
- Family Engagement Coordinators
- Intake Assistant Interns
- Changing Tracks Initiative Tutor
- Changing Tracks Initiative...
- Food Dollars Trainers
- Elder Services Interns
- Homeless Point-In-Time Census
- Special Projects Volunteer
- Case Managers - Jamaica Plain
- Arts and Crafts Instructor
- Administrative Assistant - East...
- Graphic Design Volunteer
- Administrative Assistants --...
- Administrative Assistant -...
- STUDENT SUPPORT INTERN/VOLUNTEER
- Community Planning and Research...