Empowerment Through Connection with Sundance Circle Hippotherapy is seeking a volunteer fundraiser to work with our team of leadership developers, PTs, OTs and SLPs performing hippotherapy. This role may begin as a volunteer position but can turn into a paid position. This person would be responsible for:
- crafting a thoughtful, creative, and effective fundraising and communications campaign;
- fundraising event development and support;
- communications development, including writing blog posts, newsletter and supporting social media (our current online assets include: our website, Facebook page, Twitter stream, monthly email bulletin, and Pinterest boards).
- Passion for youth leadership development, horses, and children with disabilities.
- A self starter and self motivator. Someone who is willing to set goals and move towards them.
- A communicator and people person willing to share stories and connect with others.
- Resource Development / Management
- Animal Therapy
- Youth Services
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- 5-10 hours per week