Facilities Support Team, Laguna Environmental Center
Are you a handy man or woman interested in sharing your skills with your local community? Help us maintain and improve the infrastructure at the Laguna Environmental Center! Volunteers assist in small to large projects, depending on skill set. Tasks may include carpentry, plumbing, electrical, and general building maintenance. Share your expertise or learn new skills by getting involved today!
Required Experience & Qualifications: Skills in any and all areas of building trades are desirable, plus a willingness to troubleshoot and find creative solutions on a limited budget.
For more details, please contact: email@example.com
About Laguna de Santa Rosa Foundation
900 Sanford Road, Santa Rosa, CA 95401, US
The Laguna de Santa Rosa Foundation works to restore and conserve the Laguna de Santa Rosa, and to inspire public appreciation for this Sonoma County Wetland of International Importance.
For 25 years, the Laguna Foundation has been the voice for Sonoma County’s most spectacular land and water asset - The Laguna de Santa Rosa.
Working closely with our partners and collaborators on conservation, restoration and education programs, we focus our efforts to:
- Collaborate with landowners, government agencies, businesses and the agricultural community to improve water quality and groundwater resources for all.
- Protect threatened and endangered plants and animals by restoring habitat.
- Attract ground-breaking scientific research to the Laguna watershed.
- Bring together technical experts, land managers and policymakers to create effective climate adaptation strategies that preserve natural resources, biodiversity, and ecosystem services.
- Remove invasive species including water primrose, pepperweed, Harding grass and pennyroyal.
- Educate and inspire people of all ages to appreciate the Laguna through school programs, workshops, and volunteer opportunities.
We'll work with your schedule.
900 Sanford RoadSanta Rosa, CA 95401
- Facilities Management