Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
The Laguna de Santa Rosa Foundation works to restore and conserve the Laguna de Santa Rosa, and to inspire public appreciation for this Sonoma County Wetland of International Importance.
For 25 years, the Laguna Foundation has been the voice for Sonoma County’s most spectacular land and water asset - The Laguna de Santa Rosa.
Working closely with our partners and collaborators on conservation, restoration and education programs, we focus our efforts to:
- Collaborate with landowners, government agencies, businesses and the agricultural community to improve water quality and groundwater resources for all.
- Protect threatened and endangered plants and animals by restoring habitat.
- Attract ground-breaking scientific research to the Laguna watershed.
- Bring together technical experts, land managers and policymakers to create effective climate adaptation strategies that preserve natural resources, biodiversity, and ecosystem services.
- Remove invasive species including water primrose, pepperweed, Harding grass and pennyroyal.
- Educate and inspire people of all ages to appreciate the Laguna through school programs, workshops, and volunteer opportunities.
- Maggie Hart
- Need admin access?