Use your commercial HVAC skills to support Bible translation through installing, upgrading, maintaining, and repairing HVAC systems at the JAARS Center.
Your involvement will provide the services to keep our staff in comfortable working conditions so that they can provide the technical and logistical support that makes translation work possible in the most remote locations.
Office, medical, childcare, and housing facilities on the JAARS Center also allow missionaries to receive training, healthcare, and spiritual renewal. Your services will greatly impact their stay here.
A commercial HVAC technician will repair and maintain various heating, ventilation, cooling, and refrigeration systems for JAARS buildings.
To learn more about the position go to:
- Facilities Management
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Orientation or Training
- full time
- volunteer or missionary who raises own support
- Kitchen Assistant
- IT Project Manager
- IT Support Specialist
- Aviation Parts/Inventory Manager
- Software Developer - Language
- Partner Relations Representative
- Gift Shop Business Coordinator
- Special Events Coordinator
- Training Coordinator
- Mission Team Manager Assistant
- IT Test Engineer
- Dayspring Card Clerk
- IT Network Security Engineer
- Tour Ambassador
- Multi-Generational Engagement...
- Events Coordinator
- Director of Technology and...
- 4WD and Motorcycle Instructor
- Housekeeping General Duties Staff