Cuba is a fascinating, vibrant country with a history fraught with conflict, colonialism, and revolution. For over the past fifty years relations between Cuba and the United States has been very tense, yet recent developments between our two countries has allowed for more freedom of travel and cultural sharing between the two nations. Now is the time to take advantage of the changes taking place and become an agent for positive change.
Bright Light Volunteers works in the very calm and laid back town of Trinidad, where groups can come and create an experience of a lifetime while working on educational and conservation projects that will improve the lives of the community while increasing their knowledge of Cuba first hand. All projects are coordinated with and sanctioned by the Cuban government, ensuring that the projects we are involved with have the full support of the communities in which we serve.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 14
- Improving Shanty Towns in Lima
- Teaching English in Cusco
- Help us spread the word about...
- Reborn Expedition: Cambodia
- Need Khmer Translation and ESL...
- Out of Isolation: Albania...
- Pura Vida: Costa Rica
- Volta Vibrancy: Ghana
- Cuba Unlocked: Trinidad, Cuba
- On the Rhode to Better: Rhodes,...
- Peruvian Perspective: Arequipa,...
- Mundo Maya: the Guatamalan Journey
- Good at powerpoint? We need help!