Albania is a country rich in culture and diversity, and until recently, isolated from the world. A volunteer group traveling to Albania can expect to encounter friendly and warm people, different religious groups living in harmony and tremendous need - especially in the area of education. In partnership with local nonprofits, participants have the opportunity to create real and sustainable difference within this country that has been shut off from the world for so long.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Improving Shanty Towns in Lima
- Teaching English in Cusco
- Help us spread the word about...
- Reborn Expedition: Cambodia
- Need Khmer Translation and ESL...
- Out of Isolation: Albania...
- Pura Vida: Costa Rica
- Volta Vibrancy: Ghana
- Cuba Unlocked: Trinidad, Cuba
- On the Rhode to Better: Rhodes,...
- Peruvian Perspective: Arequipa,...
- Mundo Maya: the Guatamalan Journey
- Good at powerpoint? We need help!