Individuals with expertise in the fields of science, technology, engineering and math make presentations about their fields to disadvantaged youth. This engaging program allows professionals to share their expertise to inspire young people, engaging them in an hour-long talk including a demonstration or hands-on component.
This opportunity is perfect for anyone with a STEM background who wants to share their passion with students and make a real impact on their futures.
- Math / Science Instruction
- Visual Arts
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- one hour for presentations
- Explore Volunteering
- America Reads/Reading Coaches
- Social Media Specialist. Work...
- Get joy from Reading to...
- Adult Literacy
- America Reads/Reading Coaches in...
- Meals on Wheels in Kennett
- America Reads / Reading Coaches...
- Virtual Algebra Tutors
- Medicare Counseling
- STEM Career Exploration Presenters
- Mentoring Students
- Fundraising Volunteers Needed....
- Meals-on-Wheels in Coatesville
- Helping Seniors at Home
- Veterans Return to School
- Community Links Programs