CHANGING TRACKS INITIATIVE TUTOR
Changing Tracks Initiative
The Changing Tracks Initiative is looking for tutors to help youth ages 14 to 24 prepare for the High School Equivalency Exam.
- Provide small group or one-on-one assistance with math and reading to youth in the program
- Develop positive relationships with students and practice instructional skills
Skills & Qualifications:
Colleges experience required. Experience tutoring high school students preferred. Ability to be creative, flexible, and dedicated that will act as mentors to our students. Must be able to work sensitively and effectively with individuals of diverse educational, socio-economic, and cultural backgrounds.
Length of Commitment:
March - May
Tutoring takes place Monday through Thursday from 2pm to 5pm. Volunteers can come in every day or once/twice a week. Volunteers may commit to one or three hours of the tutoring session.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Housing Intern/Volunteer
- Front Door Membership Card...
- Video Editing Intern
- Outreach Administrator Volunteer
- Family Engagement Coordinators
- Intake Assistant Interns
- Changing Tracks Initiative Tutor
- Changing Tracks Initiative...
- Food Dollars Trainers
- Elder Services Interns
- Homeless Point-In-Time Census
- Special Projects Volunteer
- Case Managers - Jamaica Plain
- Arts and Crafts Instructor
- Administrative Assistant - East...
- Graphic Design Volunteer
- Administrative Assistants --...
- Administrative Assistant -...
- STUDENT SUPPORT INTERN/VOLUNTEER
- Community Planning and Research...