CHANGING TRACKS INITIATIVE PROGRAM ASSISTANT
Changing Tracks Initiative
The Program Assistant will work directly with the Program Manager to support all members of the Changing Tracks team in activities related to training, technical assistance, case management, project coordination, and administrative duties.
- Connect with clients to indentify needs
- Process new intakes
- Assist in administrative duties
- Work with case managers as need to accomplish tasks and responsibilities
- Follow up with new referrals
- Facilitate and prepare weekly staff meeting
- Perform outreach
- Assist with other related administrative tasks/ projects as needed
Skills & Qualifications:
Excellent proofing and grammar skills, communication skills, organizational skills required. Must have effective interpersonal skills, critical thinking and the ability to interact professionally and effectively with all levels of staff and members. Must be able to work sensitively and effectively with individuals of diverse educational, socio-economic, and cultural backgrounds.
Length of Commitment:
Ongoing for 10 to 20 hours per week.
Schedule (including day and time if applicable):
Flexible schedule Monday through Thursday between the hours of 9am and 7pm.
To Apply:Please submit resume and cover letter to the Human Resources Department, 178 Tremont St. Boston, MA 02111, Fax (617) 423-7693, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Administrative Support
- Program Management
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Housing Intern/Volunteer
- Front Door Membership Card...
- Video Editing Intern
- Outreach Administrator Volunteer
- Family Engagement Coordinators
- Intake Assistant Interns
- Changing Tracks Initiative Tutor
- Changing Tracks Initiative...
- Food Dollars Trainers
- Elder Services Interns
- Homeless Point-In-Time Census
- Special Projects Volunteer
- Case Managers - Jamaica Plain
- Arts and Crafts Instructor
- Administrative Assistant - East...
- Graphic Design Volunteer
- Administrative Assistants --...
- Administrative Assistant -...
- STUDENT SUPPORT INTERN/VOLUNTEER
- Community Planning and Research...