Help provide meals to homebound seniors in the Bedford, Bedford Heights, Oakwood Village and Walton Hills area.
This all-volunteer run program needs additional volunteers so they can expand their services to additional clients.
A variety of help is needed with:
Delivering the meals to the homebound- help is needed as being a driver or jumper (taking the meals to the person in their home)
Assisting in receiveing the meals at the facility. This includes placing the hot meals in heated bags, and cold foods in cold bags.
Shifts available weekdays between 10 am and 12:30 noon; 1-2 days per week
Mandatory background check
- Food Service
- Food Delivery / Distribution
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- Help keep inventory for housing...
- Bring love & joy to a senior in...
- Have a heart for the disabled? ...
- Enjoy children? Be a lunch room...
- Help others search for jobs!
- Experienced tradesman needed!
- Help older adults learn computer...
- Brighten a resident's day!
- First generation college...
- Retail therapy lovers wanted!
- Advocate for domestic violence...
- Do you have a green thumb? Be...
- Become a friend to an inmate
- Help students succeed!
- Be a friend to a HS student- be...
- Schedule volunteer speakers
- Help a student succeed in...
- Feed growing teens!
- Cancer patients need your help!
- Prepare others for a 1st...