Help provide meals to homebound seniors in the Bedford, Bedford Heights, Oakwood Village and Walton Hills area.
This all-volunteer run program needs additional volunteers so they can expand their services to additional clients.
A variety of help is needed with:
Delivering the meals to the homebound- help is needed as being a driver or jumper (taking the meals to the person in their home)
Assisting in receiveing the meals at the facility. This includes placing the hot meals in heated bags, and cold foods in cold bags.
Shifts available weekdays between 10 am and 12:30 noon; 1-2 days per week
Mandatory background check
- Food Service
- Food Delivery / Distribution
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- Help keep inventory for housing...
- Love people and plants? Be a...
- Community Center needs your help!
- Help older adults learn computer...
- Help engage seniors
- Provide accounting expertise to...
- Assist the visually impaired!
- Ensure families receive food!
- Showcase Cleveland!
- Retail therapy lovers wanted!
- Be a resource for others!
- Advocate for domestic violence...
- Spend some time with an elderly...
- Lovers of plants and children...
- American Culture Tutors needed
- Become a friend to an inmate
- Licensed Massotherapists and...
- Schedule volunteer speakers
- Arts Performance Lobby Assistants
- Cancer patients need your help!