Help provide meals to homebound seniors in the Bedford, Bedford Heights, Oakwood Village and Walton Hills area.
This all-volunteer run program needs additional volunteers so they can expand their services to additional clients.
A variety of help is needed with:
Delivering the meals to the homebound- help is needed as being a driver or jumper (taking the meals to the person in their home)
Assisting in receiveing the meals at the facility. This includes placing the hot meals in heated bags, and cold foods in cold bags.
Shifts available weekdays between 10 am and 12:30 noon; 1-2 days per week
Mandatory background check
- Food Service
- Food Delivery / Distribution
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- Help keep inventory for housing...
- Bring love & joy to a senior in...
- Enjoy children? Be a lunch room...
- Experienced tradesman needed!
- Young childrens' Arts Volunteer
- Brighten a resident's day!
- Ensure families receive food!
- Help Spanish speakers prepare...
- First generation college...
- Retail therapy lovers wanted!
- Be a resource for others!
- Do you have a green thumb? Be...
- Spend some time with an elderly...
- Lovers of plants and children...
- Help a senior! Be a nursing home...
- Become a friend to an inmate
- Help students succeed!
- Be a friend to a HS student- be...
- Help a student succeed in...
- Cancer patients need your help!