47 people are interested
Web Team Leader
47 people are interested
Web Team Leader (WTL) coordinates updates, projects, and tasks of the 5050 website on Squarespace with the Web Team. WTL partners with other areas, including Graphics Design, Marketing, Fundraising, and Social Media teams to align 50/50 Leadership objectives, to promote 50/50 Leadership’s initiatives, and to keep up to date with events and programs.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Lead Web Team meetings every other week (Zoom calls)
- Attend weekly Marketing and monthly Leadership meetings (Zoom calls)
- Ensure that content, structure and layouts are maintained, updated, and refreshed in Squarespace
- Support monthly newsletter distribution through the use of the blog
- Stay informed and communicate with others throughout the organization using Slack
- Monitor website for ways to improve traffic and enhance UI/UX
50/50 Leadership is a volunteer-based non-profit with the mission of empowering women as leaders. One of our current programs is providing financial literacy workshops and mentoring to young women who grew up in foster care, are or have been homeless, incarcerated, or survived domestic violence.
Bring us your experience in managing a team to maintain the website that will attract mentors, donors, sponsors, and volunteers.
Please respond with a brief bio and a statement of your experience and why you would like to be part of this team. If you are interested in applying, please complete the application found at the link here:
About 50/50 Leadership
PO Box 11202, Glendale, CA 91226, US
50/50 Leadership is committed to Empowering, Educating, and Inspiring women from all walks of life to become Leaders in their careers and communities. Make a difference.
We are women and men from all walks of life who agree that leadership should reflect the gender of the population: women make up more than half of the U.S. population and should be equally included in boardrooms, elected offices, academia, and all public and private enterprises and endeavors.
We feel that every girl and woman should have the opportunity to realize their leadership potential. Whether they are a leader in their home, at work, school or in the community.
Since 2004 we have led leadership training programs; honored women who are making a difference around the world, and provide financial literacy programs to young women who have grown up in foster care, are homeless, have been incarcerated or who have escaped domestic violence or sex trafficking.
We provide programming to promote, inform, educate and inspire women to be leaders, and men to support them.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
August 15, 2021
- People Skills
- Website Project Management
- Problem Solving
- Project Management
- There will be a team meeting every 2 weeks, and a Team Leader meeting once a month. Otherwise we expect it will take approximately one hour a week - with an occasional extra hour or two if a particular need arises