Have a knack for the business side of things? Help us succeed in our efforts! A nonprofit is only successful with a great group of volunteers, donors, fundraising campaigns, and grant awards. We can you your help if you have experience in any of these areas to help us continue to care for our rescued animals, educate the community and schools, and grow.
- Research and write relevant grants
- Assist with fundraising
- Explore/implement new fundraising possibilities
- Help with website management
- Communicate with donors
- Recruit and work with volunteers
- Utilize social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinate email blasts and awareness campaigns
- Schedule weekly social media posts
By responding to this volunteer spot you will be added to our volunteer mailing list.
- Resource Development / Management
- Grant Writing / Research
- Donor Management
- Customer Acquisition
- Business Development & Sales Management
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- Minimum of 4 hours a month
- We want to learn from you! We would like individuals who have prior experience business development.