Only serious inquiries please! Classes will be taught online so you need to be comfortable using a computer and operating an online class.
Under the supervision of the Founder/Executive Director and/or office manager or other staff member, provide tutoring to assigned students.
All tutoring must be conducted online under supervision of New Heights Educational Group staff or at the NHEG office or other location designated and agreed upon by all parties.
Qualifications & Requirements:-
- Responsible, dependable, honest, and mature
- Friendly, patient, and sensitive to a diversity of students
- Background check
- Resume, three references with email addresses required for adult teachers/tutors
Volunteers must be fluent in English and have a degree in English or related field.
Please provide your email & phone number is Mandatory.
IF YOU DON'T RECEIVE A RESPONSE FROM US, PLEASE CHECK YOUR SPAM. WE ALWAYS RESPOND TO VOLUNTEER REQUESTS. THANKS!
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- Volunteer Photographer/Artist
- Internet Radio Host
- Content management on WordPress...
- Ohio Department of Education...
- Spreaker Expert/Internet Radio...
- PDF Presenter and Virtual...
- Videographer and cinematographers
- Speech Therapist - Language...
- APP Experts - Including product...
- Event Coordinator/ Decorator
- Educational Advocate
- Logo Design and Branding...
- Partnership Builder
- Cartoonist Volunteer
- Online Foreign Language...
- Subsitute Teacher/Tutor Volunteer
- Speech Therapist - Volunteer
- Online Class Monitors
- Assistant Virtual Development...
- Grant Writers