We are in need of volunteers to help pick up food donations from local stores weekday, Monday-Friday mornings as well as oncall.
lifting up to 35lbs is necessary
1-2 hour shift per week between 8:30am-10am
Community Services Agency has been serving the community for 60 years. Our Food and Nutrition Center provides supplemental food to low-income and homeless adults and families.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- 1-2 hours weekly.
- Senior Nutrition check-in
- Volunteer at Theuerkauf School
- Senior Nutrition Check-in
- Farmers Market Volunteer
- Have you ever wanted to work at...
- Food Donation Pickup Drivers
- Produce Mobile Volunteers Needed!
- Escort Homebound Seniors
- Produce Mobile Volunteer Need!
- Translator Needed!
- CSA Food Pantry Regular...
- Translator Needed!!
- Volunteer at Castro School!
- American Sign Language Volunteer...
- Food Center Volunteers needed
- Help Us Make a Difference in the...
- Translator Needed
- Senior Transportation
- We need your help picking up...
- Deep Cleaning Walk in Refrigerator