We're looking for a servant leader who demonstrates a sense of passion for the positive development of young ladies, carries out tasks in excellence and can be cooperative and supportive of your volunteer team.
The Chapter Director should also be energetic and creative and willing to to lead a team of volunteers and facilitate a cohesive relationship among volunteers and supporters.
GLOSS will provide training and guidedance to ensure that you are prepared to serve.
Some the Chapter Director activities include:
- Regularly attend GLOSS activities
- Maintain regular communication with chapter volunteers including Phase Coaches, Significant Service Coordinator, Volunteer Coordinator and Membership Coordinato
- Work with Volunteer Coordinator to conduct orientation and training for new volunteers
- Work with Membership Coordinator to present GLOSS to prospective members during monthly "Friend Night"
- Participate in monthly Chapter Director meetings with the Executive Director
- Pray daily for GLOSS
- People Skills
- Resource Development / Management
- Relationship Building
- Performance Management
- Program Management
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- 4 hrs/week