Do you have two hours per week you can share with a senior male in Loveland? Play cards, watch movies, take walks or just visit...We'll match you with a senior who appreciates the same things you do!
Become a Caring Companion to help a senior feel more connected, give his family caregiver a much appreciated break, and make a new friend!
Volunteers DO NOT provide personal care, lifting, or transferring, direct medical assistance or advice, housekeeping, meal preparation, transportation or case management.
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 2 hours a week- 6 month commitment- very flexible
- Seeking companions in Berthoud...
- Are You a People Person With a...
- Be a pal to local pets!
- Pampering Time! Provide...
- Do you have sewing skills?
- Art Program Leader
- Volunteer to help make medical...
- Enjoy reminiscing with seniors?
- Share your love of Colorado!
- Serving Smiles with Lunch!
- Help the Handyman Program get to...
- Everybody needs somebody!
- Resume Building Opportunities...
- Make a Friend with a Senior in...
- Victims of the High Park Fire...
- Help Seniors with Nutrition
- Want to work at a museum?
- Become a "star" volunteer at the...
- Loveland Needs a Few Good Men!
- Got time for a game of Scrabble...