Do you enjoy serving people and the connection to community? We're looking for you!
Our volunteers contribute to the Mercer Island Thrift Shop’s success by providing friendly customer service to our customers. The only experience required is the desire to have fun, smile and support a very good cause. All proceeds support Mercer Island Youth & Family Services.
Things you'll be doing:
- Greet and assist customers with their purchases.
- Represent store promotions, let customers know about insider news and coupons and invite them back again.
- Help to maintain visual standards and cleanliness of the store.
- Help to stock products onto the sales floor and rotate merchandise.
- Handling telephone calls and paging in a professional manner.
- Update your management team and fellow volunteers on the status of projects and other information that keeps everyone working together.
- Retail / Sales
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 14
- Orientation or Training
- 3 hours per week