20 people are interested
- Greet and assist customers with their purchases.
- Represent store promotions, let customers know about insider news and coupons and invite them back again.
- Help to maintain visual standards and cleanliness of the store.
- Help to stock products onto the sales floor and rotate merchandise.
- Handling telephone calls and paging in a professional manner.
- Update your management team and fellow volunteers on the status of projects and other information that keeps everyone working together.
Shifts and time away are easy to schedule using our online app from your computer or phone or we can manage your specified times for you. MITS offers an enjoyable social environment and we have a diverse work force from youth to seniors with all skill levels. Volunteer benefits include making new friends, progressive discounts for the number of hours you work, job training, work references, volunteer recognition events, and a snack bar to replenish your energy.
We are a nonprofit business that values a culture of community involvement, volunteer skills development, and reducing our community footprint on the planet through resale; the best form of recycling. We provide the major source of funding for the City of Mercer Island’s department of Youth & Family Services (MIYFS). Learn more about our mission at www.mercerislandthrift.org/about
We'll work with your schedule.
7710 SE 34th StreetMercer Island, WA 98040
- Retail / Sales
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 14
- Orientation or Training
- 3 hours per week