This position reports to the Marketing Co-Directors and is responsible for creating designs for online use, as well as posters, fliers, shirts & other merchandise and social media graphics. Choice of software is not important as long as the individual has their own resources on which to design. The individual should specify whether or not they are willing to help on a project basis and/or available to help on a weekly basis. A weekly volunteer who is able to donate a few hours per week is preferred. Also, someone who is willing to work 80% on digital and 20% on print Real life experience is REQUIRED and candidates should be prepared to present a portfolio of past work.
- Graphic Design
- Graphic Design / Print
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 25
- Must present portfolio for review
- Feral Cat Colony Manager
- Adoptions Craig's List (CL)...
- Medical Coordinator - Virtual...
- Director for Dallas Pets Alive!...
- Animal Rescue Volunteer Director...
- Volunteer Coordinator
- Compassionate and Experienced...
- Newsletter Writer
- Foster Application Vetter
- Foster/medical administrator
- Help us find new volunteers as...
- Rescue Partner Medical Coordinator
- Landlord and Vet Check Volunteer
- Graphic Designer
- Animal Vet Application Approval...
- Rent A Dog Coordinator
- Grant Writer
- Social Media Manager
- Foster Parent Representative
- Do you like going to events,...