This position reports to the Marketing Co-Directors and is responsible for creating designs for online use, as well as posters, fliers, shirts & other merchandise and social media graphics. Choice of software is not important as long as the individual has their own resources on which to design. The individual should specify whether or not they are willing to help on a project basis and/or available to help on a weekly basis. A weekly volunteer who is able to donate a few hours per week is preferred. Real life experience is REQUIRED and candidates should be prepared to present a portfolio of past work.
- Graphic Design
- Graphic Design / Print
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 25
- Must present portfolio for review
- TNR Colony Manager for Cats
- New Partner Coordinator
- Medical Coordinator - Virtual...
- Animal Operations Admin
- Shelter Customer Service Volunteer
- Adoptline Volunteer
- On-Line Customer Service Volunteer
- Volunteer Coordinator
- Community Outreach and Education...
- Foster/medical administrator
- Adoption Hotline Voicemail...
- Rescue Partner Medical Coordinator
- Landlord and Vet Check Volunteer
- Graphic Designer
- Vet Approval Admin
- Public Relations Volunteer
- Grant Writer
- Social Media Calendar Project...
- Animal Data Admin
- Foster Representative