Website Administrator volunteer is responsible for providing ongoing website maintenance and support to the organization.
Some of the typical job duties will include:
- Updating, creating, and building content for the NHEG website
- Help with website maintenance on a weekly basis
- Take the lead on web-related projects
- Be willing to commit to 3-5 hours a week
- At least 2 years of website support/design experience
- Organizational skills - solid computer skills, working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Communication skills - must be able to communicate with employees at all levels of the organization
- High level of integrity and trust
IMPORTANT: Resume and three (3) References with email addresses are required for consideration
To be considered, please send all of the above mentioned documents to Dr. Marina K at firstname.lastname@example.org . Please use the Subject Line: NHEG Website Administrator (your name)
- Web Design
- Website Project Management
- Website Programming
- Database Administration
- Basic Computer Skills
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Orientation or Training
- 3 - 5 hours a week
- resume and three references including email addresses
- Volunteer Photographer/Artist
- Yearbook Coordinator
- Internet Radio Host
- Scholarship Researcher
- WordPress Expert Needed Urgently!
- PDF Presenter and Virtual...
- Videographer and cinematographers
- Speech Therapist - Language...
- LMS Assistant/Classroom Building
- Program Developer
- Event Coordinator/ Decorator
- Logo Design and Branding...
- Partnership Builder
- Cartoonist Volunteer
- Subsitute Teacher/Tutor Volunteer
- Secretary/ Grant Writer
- Online Class Monitors
- Grant Writers