Graphic Design Volunteers
13 people are interested
Graphic Design Volunteers Art Sphere Inc. is looking for both social media and graphic design volunteers/interns to help us promote our free pre-k-12 art education programs and online educational resources, re-design promotional materials, and engage audiences through creative postings that tie to community interests. Designers will work on creating graphics for social media, classroom materials, lesson plans, and newsletters via HTML.
Are you looking to contribute to the Philadelphia community, meet great people, and develop a creative portfolio? Join our passionate team of volunteers! *Because our organization provides art classes for children, it is mandatory that all content posted must be appropriate for children and families. Founded in 1998, Art Sphere Inc. (ASI) is a Philadelphia-based non-profit, established to teach art to inner-city low-income youth. Our mission is to engage the creative in communities, empower neighborhoods to explore the positives in peoples' lives, and heal the mind, body and spirit through art. Art Sphere Inc. nurtures the artist in all of us to be able to think beyond what is possible in our own lives and communities. Our students, volunteers and partners transcend obstacles to bring about positive and lasting change that continuously enables thriving neighborhoods and a vibrant city! Help us make a difference! Requirements:
- Knowledge and ability to implement effective social media campaign strategy.
- Understanding of Hootsuite, Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn, and Google+.
- Must be able to commit a couple of hours a week to working remotely.
- Computer access will be necessary. Access to photo editing software necessary for graphic design positions.
- HTML experience preferred for working with newsletters.
We'll work with your schedule.
This is a Virtual Opportunity, with no fixed address.
- Social Media / Blogging
- Public Relations
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Graphic Design / Print
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Background Check
- approximately 3 hours a week
- ability to use Hootsuite and work independently