We need volunteers who could deliver one day a month and be willing to do it for three months. We deliver Monday through Friday and meal delivery normally takes about an hour. Meals are picked up at CES, 1900 11th Ave S, and can be picked up at 11 a.m. You can take the same route each time and get to know your clients. It's fun with a friend--one to drive and one to navigate!
Our non-profit program provides hot, nutritious meals to people who are unable to shop and prepare adequate meals themselves.
If you or someone you know would like to help those who need our sevices and can volunteer to drive one day a month (or more), please contact us. We would be happy to take you on a ride-along so you can get familiar with the routine. It's an easy way to make someones day!
- People Skills
- Food Delivery / Distribution
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- one day a month for less than two hours
- Monday thru Friday, 11 am to 1 pm
- Volunteer Warehouse Assistant
- Deliver food to elderly & disabled
- Ride along with Meals on Wheels...
- East African Food Distribution...
- Need someone fluent in Somali...
- deliver Meals on Wheels three...
- Meals on Wheels Drive thru...
- Food Shelf Volunteers
- Load Van for Home Deliver to...
- Deliver food to elderly &...
- Food Shelf Advocate
- Office Assistants
- Do you speak Spanish?