Duty, Honor, Sacrifice. We are actively seeking veterans who are interested in sharing their common experience with a veteran at the end of their life. Making connections with meaningful conversation, sharing stories, looking at pictures and special veteran recognition ceremonies are some of the opportunities awaiting you! This request cannot accommodate any type of community service hours. Visits can be flexible based upon what's best for the patient's schedule. Please contact Nate at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information!
- Patient Care
- People Skills
- Elder care
- Veteran Care
- Relationship Building
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 1 hour per week minimum
- Must pass background check,TB test, drug screening, orientation and training
- Rays of Hope for Seniors in Arvada
- Share your love for reading and...
- Duty, Honor, Sacrifice: Veterans...
- Enrich lives with M&M: Music and...
- Love to Organize? Share the Love...
- Lowry, Cherry Creek, Stapleton...
- Serve a Great Mission: Hospice...
- Share your voice with Brookdale...
- Volunteers interested in...