CAAWS is run solely by unpaid volunteers and is governed by a Board of Directors. Please o pen your homes and hearts to homeless dogs or puppies. CAAWS will provide a healthy, spayed/neutered animal and will pay all medical or food expenses as long as you will provide a loving and safe home. We need foster homes for both small and large breed dogs. (Application Required)
PLEASE include a phone number AND e-mail address where we can reach you. If you would like to find out more about our organization please visit our website at www.caaws.org .
TO EXPIDITE THE APPLICATION PROCCESS: Read more and complete the "inquiry form" found on this page of our website http://www.caaws.org/volunteer/foster/ Thank you in advance.
- Animal Care / Handling
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 21
- Could be a long-term commitment
- Foster application and home check required.
- Cat Adoption Day Volunteer
- Humane Education Volunteer
- Cat Room Shift Volunteer
- Building Improvements
- Evening Dog Room Shift Volunteer
- Adoption Counselor: Dog or Cat
- Foster Homes for Dogs & Puppies
- Foster Homes for Cats & Kittens
- Morning Dog Room Shift Volunteer
- Fundraising Committee
- Phone Volunteer
- Administrative Help
- Grant Writer
- Feral Cat Volunteer
- Dog Adoption Day Volunteer