Charity Event Volunteers - April 28, 2018 (Sunday Evening)
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
DONATE TO THIS
20 people are interested
We need your help !!!
April 28, 2018 is bringing back the IWS signature fundraiser event. "A Night of Fashion"... please look us up on Facebook and Instagram. We have had celebrities, models, designers, motivational speakers, vendors, sponsors, silent auctions, dinner, raffles, door prizes, volunteers and more.
I Will Survive, Inc. 5879-D New Peachtree Rd., Doraville, GA 30340- We will need help at 3:00pm- 4:00pm loading up and brining items to the event location at The Gathering Spot!We also will need assistance form 4:00pm -10:00pm. Event is from 6:00pm - 9:30pm Below is an overview of what volunteering will entail, please wear all black, feel free to add pink if you like as well:
- Set up 4:00pm - 6:00pm
- Greeting guests, seating guests, helping guests find restrooms (hosts)
- Assisting with the front door (tickets)/ sign-in
- Soliciting donations during the event
- Helping with models/designers (getting water)
- Assisting with needs for survivors and celebrities present
- Passing out gifts bags at the end of the event
- Getting water for guest speakers
- Passing out recipients donations from event to survivors
- Going on mic to draw raffle tickets (door prizes)
- Ensuring survivors and other guests sign photo/video releases for photo/video highlights
- Helping entertainers/singers set up - pack out
- Helping with vendors needs
- Break down 9:30 - 10:00pm
384 Northyards Blvd NWBuilding 100Atlanta, GA 30313
- Event Planning / Management
- Event Management
- Public Relations
- Community Outreach
- People 55+
- Must be at least 21
- 3- 6 hours
- Professional, punctual, integrity, interpersonal communication skills, and more.