Wells Bring Hope drills wells to bring safe water and sanitation to rural villages in Niger, West Africa, the poorest country in the world. Our mission is to save lives with safe water. The burden of getting water falls on women and girls which means that girls can't go to school and women can't work to earn money for their families. All that changes when a well is drilled in a village. Your help is more than just a drop in the bucket. It transforms lives for generations to come.
We invite you to join our cause and help us save lives with safe water.
Wells Bring Hope is looking for someone
- Help to educate others about the dire need for safe water in Africa and how they can help
- Take an active role in making a difference to help save lives by supporting WBH via raising money through your Water Circle
- A Water Circle is a way for you to start your own fundraising campaign among your friends, family, classmates, co-workers, or congregation on our website (www.wellsbringhope.org)
- It can be created in honor of or in memory of a friend or loved one or to celebrate a birthday, anniversary, graduation, or milestone event like a bar/bat mitzvah. Creating it is easy and we will track your online donations right on yourWater Circle page
- Able to write (with help) a brief paragraph about why you are creating a Water Circle to fund a well in Niger, West Africa (see other Water Circles on our website to get ideas)
- Learn something about the water crisis in Africa by visiting our website and if interested, via other sources
- Willingness to communicate to friends and family about Wells Bring Hope and your Water Circle
- Contact Kate at email@example.com and she will help you create your own Water Circle.
- Tell your friends/family and encourage them to donate to your Water Circle
- Plan an event or online contest to raise money
- Try to get a matching donor
- Periodically reach out to friends and family and remind them to donate to your Water Circle-you can do this at various times, for World Water Day or year end holidays instead of gift giving
Thank you for your interest! We look forward to hearing from you.
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 1-2 hours a month