Martin Volunteers is a program of United Way that recruits volunteers for non-profit agencies in Martin County.
The mission of the organization where this opportunity is located is a fall prevention, community education and referral resource for older Floridians dedicated to decreasing the loss in human life and reducing the economic impact resulting from falls and fall related injuries. Volunteers are needed to assist with office support. Must be able to perform basic secretarial tasks: answering the phone, taking messages, copying documents, filing and typing with knowledge of Word, Excel or Publisher.
Hours are flexible 2 -3 hour shifts Monday through Friday between 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM, preferably twice weekly. No background check needed. Located off Bridge Road in Hobe Sound.
Please contact us for more information and an application.
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
- Office Management
- Office Reception
- Data Entry
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Polite, good customer service & computer skills, organized
- Community Patrol/Clerical ...
- Thrift Store - multiple...
- Appliance Repair #001306
- Receptionist (001207)
- Meals on Wheels Delivery Driver...
- Adult Day Club Visitors (000581)
- Receptionist (001155)
- Director of First Impressions...
- Mentor (000405)
- Museum Guide (001226)
- Receptionist/ Clerical (001197)
- Balance Coach (001235)
- Victim Advocate (001163)
- Driver (001208)
- Thrift Store (000397)
- Administrative Support (001160)
- Administrative Assistant -...
- Receptionist/ Appointment Setter...
- Thrift Store (001204)
- Receptionist (001201)