Martin Volunteers is a program of United Way that recruits volunteers for non-profit agencies in Martin County.
The mission of the organization where this opportunity is located is a fall prevention, community education and referral resource for older Floridians dedicated to decreasing the loss in human life and reducing the economic impact resulting from falls and fall related injuries. Volunteers are needed to assist with clerical duties including data input, answering phones, mailings and filing. Good computer skills needed. Must be polite, friendly and organized.
Hours are flexible Monday through Friday between 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM. No background check needed. Located off Bridge Road in Hobe Sound.
Please contact us for more information and an application.
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
- Office Management
- Office Reception
- Data Entry
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- Polite, good customer service & computer skills, organized
- Board Member (001013)
- Personal Care Scheduler (001230)
- Clerical (000360)
- Disaster Preparedness Scheduler...
- Thrift Store - multiple...
- Special Event (01242)
- Receptionist (001207)
- Meals on Wheels Delivery Driver...
- Receptionist/ Clerical (001197)
- Balance Coach (001235)
- Victim Advocate (001163)
- Meal Preparation #001239
- Administrative Support (001160)
- Graphic Design Intern (001225)
- Successful Futures Assistant...
- Administrative Assistant -...
- Furniture Refinisher to work...
- Singers (001142)
- Receptionist/ Appointment Setter...
- Thrift Store (001204)