* Available during the day on weekdays?
* A driver with a reliable car and a good driving record?
* Interested in helping seniors in your community enrich their lives?
Help seniors in your area get to their appointments, and become part of a rich multigenerational community in Northwest Seattle, by becoming a Volunteer Driver for the PNA Village!
We are looking for drivers in: Phinney Ridge, Greenwood, Ballard, Loyal Heights, Sunset Hill, North Beach/Blue Ridge, Bitter Lake, Broadview, Crown Hill, Whittier Heights and West Woodland!
To learn more about our program and opportunities, please click here: http://www.phinneycenter.org/village/volunteer.html
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Flexible, ideally about 8 hours per month
- Background check, driving record check, vehicle inspection by our staff, proof of insurance.
- Dazzle Our Guests as a Volunteer...
- Vegetable Garden Coordinator
- Create a Dementia-Friendly...
- Help Seniors Stay Independent...
- Communications Volunteer
- Office Support Volunteer to Help...
- Hot Meal Program Lead Volunteer
- Give a ride, make a friend!
- Go-go Gadget Screwdriver
- Teach Seniors Something
- Feed Hungry Seniors!
- Food Pick Up Superhero (Cape...