Are you compassionate and do you enjoy helping others?
Be a comforter to hospice patients and their families.
Volunteers are needed to serve as:
Companions- provides emotional support by visiting with patients while their family gets a break
Bereavement volunteers- help families after the loss of their loved one through making phone calls and/or visits during the 13 month bereavement period.
Patient Care- help with basic housekeeping chores; drive to doctor appointments or shopping trips; babysitting for the family's children; etc.
Administrative support- assist with clerical duties. Compile paperwork to admit patients; help with mailings; and support special events.
Mandatory training; background checks.
- Administrative Support
- Bereavement Support
- Hospice Care
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- Help keep inventory for housing...
- Bring love & joy to a senior in...
- Have a heart for the disabled? ...
- Enjoy children? Be a lunch room...
- Help others search for jobs!
- Experienced tradesman needed!
- Brighten a resident's day!
- Ensure families receive food!
- First generation college...
- Retail therapy lovers wanted!
- Be a resource for others!
- Do you have a green thumb? Be...
- Become a friend to an inmate
- Help students succeed!
- Be a friend to a HS student- be...
- Schedule volunteer speakers
- Help a student succeed in...
- Feed growing teens!
- Cancer patients need your help!
- Prepare others for a 1st...