Grace Hospice serves patients in their homes in the Adams, Brown, Clinton & Clermont County areas. We are in need of a person to give companionship to one of our patients in the Fayetteville area. Volunteers typically visit their patient once a week and can do anything with them from reading the scripture, talking, watching TV, helping them cook to helping them cut their grass in the Summer. If you have free time and would enjoy spending time with someone then this is a great volunteer opportunity! Training and on-going support is provided. Fingerprinting and TB/UA are paid for by Grace Hospice as well.
For more information about Grace Hospice and our volunteer experience please visit our website at:
- People Skills
- Elder care
- Hospice Care
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Weekly visits once a week of about 1 hour
- Ability to spend quiet time with seniors and to listen about their lives.
- Do you like Westerns?
- Mason Area Hospice Volunteer
- Do you quilt?
- Goshen Area Hospice Volunteer
- Clermont County Hospice Volunteer
- Anderson Township Hospice...
- Mt Orab Hospice Volunteer
- Veterans in Hospice
- Have time to share during the...
- Eastgate Area Hospice Volunteer...
- Hospice Volunteers Needed for Mt...
- Be a Hospice Volunteer
- West Chester Hospice Volunteer
- Milford Area Volunteer Needed
- Hospice Volunteer Sought in Okeana
- "Tuck In" Hospice Patients
- Walnut Hills Volunteer Needed...
- White Oak - Cincinnati Volunteer...
- Monfort Heights Area Hospice...
- Scrapbooking for Hospice